AquaJet greenhouse roof cleaner
|Brand||Van der Waay|
- 18 hp gasoline engine B-S
- membrane pump 90 Ltr. 50 Bar
- hydraulically driven hose reel
- with 150 Mtr. 1″ PVC Hose and GK-couplings
- hydraulically extensible mast with Casotti nozzle and is extendable to 6 Mtr.
- electrically movable nozzle from left to right
- pipe rail size adjustable from 425-600 mm. center to center
- feeding pump with 5.5 m3 / h and 6 Bar
- including syringe assembly and hand spray gun
- with dosingunit to inject fluid
- capacity / Autonomy per machine: ± 1 HA. 8 to 10 hours, depending on how dirty (cleaning of roofdeck and facade).
- recommended driving speed while spraying: 15 mtr. p./min.
- recommended driving speed while hosing down: 50 mtr. p./min.
- complete with service / spare parts kit
More information about AquaJet greenhouse roof cleaner
AquaJet Greenhouse; optimum cleaning and disinfection of greenhouse roofs and cultivation gutters
The AquaJet greenhouse roof cleaner has been especially developed to start a new cultivation in a clean greenhouse, because a clean start is the best start, right….?