AquaJet greenhouse roof cleaner
|Brand||Van der Waay|
|Track size||Multiple options|
- 18 hp gasoline engine B-S
- membrane pump 90 Ltr. 50 Bar
- hydraulically driven hose reel
- with 150 Mtr. 1″ PVC Hose and GK-couplings
- hydraulically extensible mast with Casotti nozzle and is extendable to 6 Mtr.
- electrically movable nozzle from left to right
- pipe rail size adjustable from 425-600 mm. center to center
- feeding pump with 5.5 m3 / h and 6 Bar
- including syringe assembly and hand spray gun
- with dosingunit to inject fluid
- capacity / Autonomy per machine: ± 1 HA. 8 to 10 hours, depending on how dirty (cleaning of roofdeck and facade).
- with 5 paths in 1 cap, you only need to drive in 2 paths to clean entire deck
- spray in and spray off with the mast facing forwards when driving forwards and backwards when driving in reverse, for the best coverage
- spray and rinse every 1 or 2 caps. This depends on the desired soaking time of detergent
- recommended driving speed for spraying off with water: 15 mtr. p./min.
- recommended driving speed for spraying with detergent: 50 mtr. p./min.
- maximum speed is 60 metres per minute
- complete with service / spare parts kit