Steenks Service B.V.
The contents of this page was last changed on: June 18, 2018.
Steenks Service processes the personal data of visitors and users of its website. We do that to provide the visitors and users of our website the best possible service.
2. Who is Steenks Service?
3. What personal data does Steenks Service process?
We process the following categories of personal data in order to provide you as a visitor or user of our website with the best and fastest service.
Category “direct personal data"
- first name
- company name
- telephone number
- email address
- other personal data that you have actively submitted to us through correspondence
Category “indirect personal data"
- IP address
- session ID
- data about your activities on our website
- device type (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.)
- internet browser
- operating system
4. Privileged or sensitive personal data
We have no intention whatsoever of collecting personal data about visitors and users of our website who are under 16 years of age. We only do this with the explicit consent of one or both parents or a guardian. As we are unable to check whether a visitor is older than 16 years, we recommend parents or guardians to engage with the online activities of their children.
After all, such engagement can prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data belonging to a minor without parental consent, then contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. . We will remove the collected information at your first request.
5. Why does Steenks Service process the aforementioned personal data?
- to analyze the usage of our website (to improve user-friendliness)
- to contact you as a customer, potential customer or relation (to enable us to carry out our services)
- to keep you as a customer, potential customer or relation informed (to inform you regarding changes in our business operations, regarding changes in the services and products we deliver or regarding relevant developments in our profession that apply specifically to you; whether or not motivated by innovations, legal obligations and similar)
6. How long does Steenks Service store personal data?
In general, Steenks Service does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives for which we collected your personal data in the first place. That is, unless there is a legal or other urgent obligation to do so. We use the following specific storage periods for the personal data we process.
|Direct personal data||For an indefinite period, or shorter if required by rules and regulations|
|Indirect personal data||For an indefinite period, or shorter if required by rules and regulations|
7. Sharing personal data
Steenks Service will by no means sell your personal data to third parties and provides it only if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Steenks Service may engage organizations that act as service provider to implement the execution of an agreement with you.
We conclude processor agreements with organizations that process personal data at our request to ensure that they can guarantee at least the same level of security and confidentiality for your personal data as does Steenks Service. These organizations should therefore not be considered to be “third party recipients", but as processors. For you as a customer, potential customer or relation of Steenks Service, we remain responsible for processing by our service providers.
We now share your personal data with the following specific organizations as a consequence of the fact that we use the products and services they deliver.
Processing for carrying out our services
- All parties that are involved with the establishment of your purchase at Steenks Service. Consider for example the logistics service provider that delivers your purchase, or the leasing company that assists you with financing your purchase.
Processing for carrying out an analysis and for improving our services
- Web hosting supplier: automatically receives data that you as a visitor or user of the Steenks Service website leave behind on the web server(s) being used, e.g. by navigating in our website or contacting us using web forms or by email.
- Analytical software supplier: automatically receives data that you as a visitor or user of the Steenks Service website leave behind on the web server(s) in use due to the fact that Steenks Service uses the analytical software that the supplier has made available.
- Marketing software supplier: automatically receives data that you as a visitor or user of the Steenks Service website leave behind on the web server(s) in use, e.g. by navigating in our website.
- Online marketing partner: receives data regarding your visit to our website and regarding your contact moments via our website.
8. Automated decision-making
Steenks Service does not take any decisions using automated decision-making that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. In this case, this concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without human intervention being necessary (as an illustration, a Steenks Service employee).
9. Consultation, amendment or erasure of personal data
As a customer, potential customer or relation of Steenks Service, you are entitled to consult, correct or remove your personal data. You are also entitled to withdraw any consent you have given Steenks Service for processing your personal data, to make an objection to the processing of your personal data by Steenks Service and you are also entitled to data portability.
Data portability means that you can request us to have your personal data sent to you or to another entity (organization specified by you). For example, the transfer of data using digital .XLSX files (Microsoft Excel).
You can send your request for consultation, correction, erasure and data portability of your personal data, or your request for withdrawal of your consent, or your objection to the processing of your personal data to the following email address: email@example.com.
To be sure that it is you who has submitted a request regarding personal data, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, blot out your passport photograph, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone , the series of numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and Citizen Service Number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
We make every effort to respect your right to privacy. If you are of the opinion that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, then we would naturally like to hear from you. We would moreover point out to you that if desired, you have the possibility of submitting a complaint with the national supervisory authority (Dutch Data Protection Authority): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
12. How Steenks Service secures your personal data
Steenks Service takes the protection of your personal data seriously, and for this reason we take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unlawful changes. If you are under the impression that we do not properly protect your data, or you have indications of misuse, then please contact us as soon as possible using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To give you an impression of the measures we take to protect your personal data, we specify the measures we have taken below.
- the Steenks Service web server contains security software (including a firewall)
- data transfer with the Steenks Service web server is always done via an Internet connection secured in accordance with the TLS protocol (for this, note the indication “https" and the green-colored padlock in your address bar)
- we apply DKIM, SPF and DMARC (three Internet standards) to prevent you from receiving emails in our name that could contain viruses, that could be considered as spam or that are intended for obtaining your personal (login) data
- DNSSEC is extra security (supplementary to DNS) used by Steenks Service for the benefit of converting a domain name to the linked IP address (during the conversion, we apply a digital signature that prevents you from being diverted to an incorrect IP address)